Woonlandschap de Leyhoeve has all the facilities & services for both residents and guests, the service of a five star hotel, and all the convenience imaginable.
With a passion for hospitality, Woonlandschap de Leyhoeve’s service is just what you would expect from a luxury hotel. We are there for the residents and our guests who enjoy being out and about. Our friendly staff are there to welcome you to the informal bruin café, the intimate brasserie or the delicious restaurant. Enjoy wonderful nature in the Leijpark Park, grow your own vegetables in the kitchen garden, play with your grandchildren in the park or take a refreshing swim in the pool.
Woonlandschap de Leyhoeve:
- Is adjacent to the Leijpark Park on the southern edge of Tilburg, on the banks of the De Leij brook;
- Has 200 spacious and luxurious apartments;
- Has 85 medical care suites;
- Has a good restaurant, intimate brasserie and informal bruin café, a terrace with morning sunshine, a terrace with a view of the Leijpark Park, a swimming pool, an exercise area, a shop and a hairdresser on the premises;
- Has its own garage and carpark with enough parking place for residents and visitors;
- Provides 24 hour care, 7 days a week if a resident requires it;
- Is situated close to the Elisabeth Hospital.
Do you too want ‘to grow old together in comfort’?
If you share this dream, or want to share your thoughts about the development of Woonlandschap de Leyhoeve, sign up for an obligation free visit to our fabulous model home by clicking here.